1. Graduate in any discipline
2. Certified course in Astrology/ Vedic Vastu /Palmistry/Numerology/Tarot Reading
5 Years experience in Astrology/ Vedic Vastu /Palmistry/Numerology/Tarot Reading
DURATION : 1 Year 6 Months
|PHD VIDYA VACHASPATI IN ASTROLOGY
What you will learn ?
What is kaal purush
Kaal purush body parts
Concept of house
Concept of lagna or acendant formation
How to we are born with a lagna
Importance of lagna sun and moon chart
Importance of lagna and lagna lord
Why there is an animal shapes & structure
Assigned to the respective rashi
Concept of zodiac
Concept of plants
Importance & nature of moon
Concept of nakshastra
Waning& waxing moon
Solar & lunar Eclipse
Reason behind the reason
Why mars governs first house ?
Why after 7th house jupiter and saturn governs the chart?
Marak & badhak planets
Nakshatra& their vaidik names & english names explanation of bhavat bhavam.
Kindali making styles
Aspect if planets
Many more things you will learn in Phd in Tarot as this is the research work qualification.
- After Payment Of Fees, Pre -Test Will Be Taken.
- Select One Topic From The Given Topics.
- After Selection Of The Topic, Guide Will Be Provided Who Will Provide Continuous Guidance.
- Prepare 3 Copies Of Synopsis (Each Copy For College, Guide & Student) Within 3 Months.
- Progress Of Research Must Be Send To Institute In Every 3 Months.
- During Research Period Researcher Should Publish One Article In Astrological Magazine
- Session Work Of Research Must Be Submitted On Time.
- Research (Findings) Must Be Based On Practical Application.
- Minimum Sampling Must Be 150.
- 3 Sets Of Typed Thesis Must Be Submitted.
- Oral Examination Will Be Held Within 3 Months Of Submission Of Thesis.
- Researcher Must Certify That Their Research Is Original (First Hand).
- After 18 Months Of Admission Extension Will Be Granted By Submission Of Penalty.
- This Degree Is Equivalent To Ph.D. But Researcher Is Not Qualified For Any Government Post.
- All Disputes Subject To Delhi Jurisdiction