1. Graduate in any discipline
2. Certified course in Astrology/ Vedic Vastu /Palmistry/Numerology/Tarot Reading
5 Years experience in Astrology/ Vedic Vastu /Palmistry/Numerology/Tarot Reading
DURATION : 1 Year 6 Months
|PHD VIDYA VACHASPATI IN TAROT
What you will learn ?
- Deep knowledge of tarot
- Which angle connect with which card
- Crystal resonates with different cards
- Planet connection with different cards
- Zodiac etc
- More deep methods techniques
- Past life readings
- Different types meditation
- Tarot healing
- Astrology tarot
- Numerology tarot
- Date of birth tarot reading
- Deep explanation of 78 card
- Client dealing
- Accurate reading techniques
- How to make clients for long stay
- Tarot vedic + vedic remedies
- How to check Planet negative impact from tarot
- Tarot timings
- Tarot health
- Aura gazing by tarot
- Meditation with tarot
Many more things you will learn in Phd in Tarot as this is the research work qualification.
- After Payment Of Fees, Pre -Test Will Be Taken.
- Select One Topic From The Given Topics.
- After Selection Of The Topic, Guide Will Be Provided Who Will Provide Continuous Guidance.
- Prepare 3 Copies Of Synopsis (Each Copy For College, Guide & Student) Within 3 Months.
- Progress Of Research Must Be Send To Institute In Every 3 Months.
- During Research Period Researcher Should Publish One Article In Astrological Magazine
- Session Work Of Research Must Be Submitted On Time.
- Research (Findings) Must Be Based On Practical Application.
- Minimum Sampling Must Be 150.
- 3 Sets Of Typed Thesis Must Be Submitted.
- Oral Examination Will Be Held Within 3 Months Of Submission Of Thesis.
- Researcher Must Certify That Their Research Is Original (First Hand).
- After 18 Months Of Admission Extension Will Be Granted By Submission Of Penalty.
- This Degree Is Equivalent To Ph.D. But Researcher Is Not Qualified For Any Government Post.
- All Disputes Subject To Delhi Jurisdiction